Transparent Merchant Services (trytransparent.com) is a merchant account provider based in Scottsdale, Arizona. The company offers standard credit card processing solutions for all business types, but what sets it apart from most of its competitors is its unique pricing model. Similar to Payment Depot or BaseRates Merchant Services, Transparent Merchant Services charges merchants a flat monthly rate with a per-transaction fee of interchange plus a fixed dollar amount. This means that Transparent does not keep a percentage of each sale for itself, which could make it appealing for merchants with high average tickets who want the cheapest credit card processing possible.
The Transparent Merchant Services website states that its merchant accounts are provided by Base Commerce, LLC, a registered ISO/MSP of Synovus Bank. The company is located at 4701 N 68th St. Suite 114, Scottsdale, AZ 85251. Dustin Sparman is listed as a managing partner at Transparent Merchant Services.
Transparent Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: Transparent Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: Transparent Merchant Services offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Transparent Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Transparent Merchant Services has an “A+” with the Better Business Bureau and has received zero complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Transparent Merchant Services