Note: The BaseRates Merchant Services expired on 6/9/2020 and is listed as being in the process of renewal of deletion. Merchants with any information on the company’s current operational status are encouraged to leave feedback in the comment section of this review. All information in this review is otherwise current as of June 2020.
Wholesale Processing Rates
Founded in 2014, BaseRates Merchant Services is a merchant account provider that seeks to distinguish itself with its unique credit card processing pricing plan. Like Fattmerchant or Payment Depot, BaseRates advertises that it passes the wholesale interchange costs to its merchants with no additional per-transaction markup. In place of a per-transaction fee, BaseRates merchants only pay a flat monthly fee to process cards, which is very uncommon within the industry.
Headquartered in California
BaseRates Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: BaseRates Merchant Services appears to offer a month-to-month contract with 3 tiers of monthly fees and no termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: BaseRates Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: BaseRates Merchant Services does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: BaseRates Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents and not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With BaseRates Merchant Services
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.