Potentially Out of Business
Currently BaseRate Merchant Service’s website is no long in service and routes to a foreign unsecured website. We can find no other details on this interruption of services, but we implore our readers to comment below if they have any current information as to the status of BaseRate Merchant Service.
Wholesale Processing Rates
Founded in 2014, BaseRates Merchant Services is a merchant account provider that seeks to distinguish itself with its unique credit card processing pricing plan. Like Fattmerchant or Payment Depot, BaseRates advertises that it passes the wholesale interchange costs on to its merchants with no additional per-transaction markup. In place of a per-transaction fee, BaseRates merchants only pay a flat monthly fee to process cards, which is very uncommon within the industry.
Headquartered in California
BaseRates Merchant Services is a registered ISO/MSP of Elavon and is headquartered at 3579 E. Foothill Blvd, Ste #277, Pasadena, California 91107.
BaseRates Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: BaseRates Merchant Services appears to offer a month-to-month contract with 3 tiers of monthly fees and no termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: BaseRates Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: BaseRates Merchant Services does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: BaseRates Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents and not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With BaseRates Merchant Services