Formerly Known As “Pivotal Payments”
Created in October 2018 as a rebranding of Pivotal Payments, Nuvei is a large merchant account provider that provides credit card processing for all standard-risk business types. The company claims to serve more than 50,000 merchants and process more than $15 billion in credit card transactions annually.
Nuvei Location and Ownership
Nuvei’s rebranding appears to have brought about a change in location. The company lists its Canadian address as 1100 René-Lévesque Blvd W, Montreal, Quebec H3B 4N4, Canada, and its U.S. address as 1375 N Scottsdale Rd Ste 400, Scottsdale, AZ 85257. Philip Fayer is the CEO of Nuvei in a continuation of his role at Pivotal Payments.
Nuvei Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Nuvei offers variable contract terms that may include an early termination fee of up to $495.
- Complaints & Service: Nuvei has received more than 300 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Nuvei currently has an “A+” rating and has received 38 complaints and 11 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the BBB since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: Nuvei hires independent sales agents and has received many complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Nuvei.