Vanco Payment Solutions (vancopayments.com) is an Atlanta-based merchant account provider that was originally founded in 1998 as “Vanco Services.” The company achieved its current form in May 2014, when Veracity Payment Solutions purchased Vanco Services and rebranded itself as Vanco Payment Solutions. This review originally covered Veracity Payment Solutions, but it now focuses on the merged entity that is Vanco Payment Solutions. According to a company representative, Vanco processes payments through First Data.
This reviewer’s initial request for additional information about Veracity Payment Solutions and its business practices went unanswered by the company, both through phone calls and emails to the marketing department. However, a representative of Vanco Payment Solutions has contacted us to say that Vanco has more than 100 employees. Vanco’s primary areas of focus are faith-based organizations, non-profits, and professional services. Vanco Payment Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. of Walnut Creek, California. Kevin Lee is listed as the CEO of Vanco Payment Solutions.
- Sales & Marketing: Vanco Payment Solutions does not hire independently contracted agents and has received very few complaints about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: Vanco Payment Solutions offers a month-to-month contract with two different pricing plans.
- Complaints & Service: Vanco Payment Solutions has received only a handful of public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Vanco Payment Solutions has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Vanco Payment Solutions