Formerly known as “Veracity Payment Solutions,” Vanco Payment Solutions (vancopayments.com) is an Atlanta-based merchant account provider that began operations in 2006. The company changed its name in May 2014, when Veracity Payment Solutions purchased Vanco Services and rebranded itself under the Vanco name. Vanco appears to process its payments through the TSYS processing network.
This reviewer’s initial request for additional information about Veracity Payment Solutions and its business practices went unanswered by the company, both through phone calls and emails to the marketing department. As a result, we resorted to calling sales agents to obtain more information; however, many seemed to lack intimate knowledge of the business itself. From the information that we could gather, Vanco Payment Solutions appears to be a smaller company with about 20-50 employees. Vanco Payment Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. of Walnut Creek, California, and Synovus Bank of Columbus, Georgia. Kevin Lee is listed as the CEO of Vanco Payment Solutions.
- Sales & Marketing: Vanco Payment Solutions appears to hire independently contracted agents but has received very few complaints about its sales team.
- Costs & Contract: Vanco Payment Solutions appears to offer a month-to-month contract with variable rates and fees.
- Complaints & Service: Vanco Payment Solutions has received only a handful of public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Vanco Payment Solutions has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Vanco Payment Solutions