Vanco Payment Solutions Overview
Vanco Payment Solutions May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Vanco Payment Solutions or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
A Rebranded Credit Card Processor
Vanco Payment Solutions is headquartered at 400 Northridge Road, Suite 1200, Atlanta, GA. The merchant account provider was originally founded in 1998 as “Vanco Services.” The company achieved its current form in May 2014, when Veracity Payment Solutions purchased Vanco Services and rebranded itself as Vanco Payment Solutions. This review originally covered Veracity Payment Solutions, but it now focuses on the merged entity that is Vanco Payment Solutions. According to a company representative, Vanco processes payments through First Data.
A Focus on Non-Profits and Faith-Based Organizations
This reviewer’s initial request for additional information about Veracity Payment Solutions and its business practices went unanswered by the company, both through phone calls and emails to the marketing department. However, a representative of Vanco Payment Solutions has contacted us to say that Vanco has more than 100 employees. Vanco’s primary areas of focus are faith-based organizations, non-profits, education, and professional services. Vanco Payment Solutions is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. of Walnut Creek, California. Shawn Boom is listed as the CEO of Vanco Payment Solutions.
Vanco Payment Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Vanco Payment Solutions offers a month-to-month contract with two different pricing plans.
- Complaints & Service: Vanco Payment Solutions has received only a handful of public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Vanco Payment Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2016.
- Sales & Marketing: Vanco Payment Solutions does not hire independently contracted agents and has received very few complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Vanco Payment Solutions
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.