VersaPay May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through VersaPay or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
A BluePay Subsidiary
Founded in 2005, VersaPay is a Canadian merchant account provider specializing in electronic invoicing services. The company’s primary service is a proprietary accounts receivable management system, but it also offers payment processing for U.S. and Canadian merchants. In February 2017, BluePay acquired VersaPay’s entire merchant services portfolio, meaning that VersaPay merchants will use BluePay’s products and services to accept credit card payments.
VersaPay Location and Ownership
VersaPay is headquartered at 18 King St E, Toronto, Ontario M5H 1A1, Canada, and Craig O’Neill is listed as the CEO and director of VersaPay.
VersaPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: VersaPay appears to offer variable contract terms through BluePay.
- Complaints & Service: VersaPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: VersaPay has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: VersaPay does not appear to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received very few complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With VersaPay
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.