A BluePay Subsidiary
Founded in 2005, VersaPay is a Canadian merchant account provider specializing in electronic invoicing services. The company’s primary service is a proprietary accounts receivable management system, but it also offers payment processing for U.S. and Canadian merchants. In February 2017, BluePay acquired VersaPay’s entire merchant services portfolio, meaning that VersaPay merchants will use BluePay’s products and services to accept credit card payments.
VersaPay Location and Ownership
VersaPay is headquartered at 210 King St W Toronto, ON M5H 3S6, and Craig O’Neill is listed as the CEO and director of VersaPay.
VersaPay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: VersaPay appears to offer variable contract terms through BluePay.
- Complaints & Service: VersaPay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: VersaPay has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: VersaPay does not appear to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received very few complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With VersaPay