Brian Bentley Overview
*We are offering rewards for any information regarding companies that Brian Bentley is involved with in the credit card processing industry. Please contact us for more information.
Brian Bentley is the manager of International Payment Services, which is the parent company of PrimePay Global and ElitePay Global. Alongside his brothers Adam Bentley and Andy Bentley, he served as an executive-level employee at PrimePay Global and ElitePay Global for the duration of their operations. There is also some evidence linking the Bentleys and other former ElitePay Global employees to Ironwood Payments and One For Merchants, two newer merchant account providers that came into existence around the time that ElitePay Global became inactive. Ironwood Payments has since demonstrated that it has severed ties with the Bentleys and terminated all former ElitePay Global employees from its staff. Brian is believed to reside in the Providence or Salt Lake City area of Utah.
Known Positions Held
- Manager at International Payment Services, an LLC in Henderson, Nevada, from 2005-present
- Manager at ElitePay Global, a Utah-based LLC
- Manager at PrimePay Global, an Illinois-based LLC
- Prior to entering the merchant services industry, it is believed that Brian Bentley was a janitor at a hospital in Salt Lake City
- International Payment Services (under the direction of Brian Bentley) was the plaintiff in International Payment Services v. CardPaymentOptions.com, a lawsuit filed against this website alleging trademark infringement. International Payment Services lost via a Summary Judgement, resulting in a decisive victory for CardPaymentOptions.com. Details of the case are outlined in our ElitePay Global review.
- International Payment Services formerly operated under the name PrimePay Global. In 2012, the company was sued by PrimePay for trademark infringement and lost, resulting in the switch to the ElitePay Global name.
- International Payment Services is the plaintiff in an October 2016 lawsuit filed against Ironwood Payments in which International Payment Services accuses Ironwood Payments of failing to make a $4 million dollar payment as a condition of Ironwood’s acquisition of ElitePay Global’s payment processing portfolio. Details of the case and its outcome are outlined in our Ironwood Payments review.
- Brian Bentley, Andrew Bentley, Adam Bentley, and International Payment Services are among the defendants in a December 2016 class action lawsuit filed by merchants in Illinois’ Northern District Court. The lawsuit alleges that Ironwood Financial illegally recorded sales calls containing sensitive financial information without the consent of merchants. The outcome of the case is currently pending.
Other Notable Items
According to the Nevada Secretary of State’s office, a Brian Bentley is listed as an officer at the following registered business names:
- BDB ENTERPRISES LLC
- BDB LAND HOLDINGS LLC
- 3B VENTURES LLC
- SABRA-M PROPERTIES, LLC
- IVG-M PROPERTIES, LLC
- BDB-O PROPERTIES, LLC
- JCB-M PROPERTIES LLC
- BDB-M PROPERTIES LLC
- INTERNATIONAL PAYMENT PROCESSING, LLC
- BENTLEY FINANCIAL SERVICES, INC.
- CVB HOLDINGS LLC
- SINE METU PROPERTIES LLC
- ALLAGASH HOLDINGS LLC
- BBA ENTERPRISES LLC
- OMEGA HOLDINGS LLC
- JCB VENTURES LLC
- BREIT LING PROPERTIES LLC
- TISSOT PROPERTIES LLC
- IVG ENTERPRISES LLC
- CHOPARD PROPERTIES LLC
- ICB PROPERTIES LLC
- LAX PROPERTIES LLC
- JCB-O PROPERTIES LLC
- ICB-M PROPERTIES LLC
- ICB-O PROPERTIES LLC
This profile consists of information obtained through independent research. If you have any additional information to add to this profile, please share it in the comment section below.
Just know God put right people together…to fight justice Amen to the Glory team…when God for you who can be against you…