Specializing in Merchant Cash Advances
Founded in 1990, ABC Global Systems is a merchant account provider offering a line of payment processing services for many types of businesses. The company website advertises its specialties as a merchant cash advance provider and credit card processor. The company primarily advertises POS solutions, including Uniwell, ELO, Clover, and Poynt, among others. ABC Global Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank AG, New York, New York.
Location and Ownership
This New York-based company is headquartered at 350 Fifth Ave. 59th Floor, New York, New York 10118, and the Better Business Bureau lists Nathan Mumford as the president of ABC Global Systems.
ABC Global Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: ABC Global Systems appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee ranging from $260 to $595.
- Complaints & Service: ABC Global Systems has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: ABC Global Systems has an “A+” with the Better Business Bureau and has received 3 complaints and 2 reviews in the past 2 years.
- Sales & Marketing: ABC Global Systems does not appear to hire independent sales representatives but has received a few merchant complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With ABC Global Systems