Founded in 1998
Velocity Merchant Services, founded in 1998, is a merchant account provider located in Downers Grove, Illinois. Velocity claims to have a merchant portfolio numbering in the thousands and is a registered ISO and MSP of Deutsche Bank, AG, New York. The company appears to resell the services of First Data (Fiserv) and EVO Payments International.
Headquarters and Ownership
Dema Barakat is the founder and current president of Velocity Merchant Services, which is headquartered at 3051 Oak Grove Road, 2nd floor, Downers Grove, Illinois 60515.
Velocity Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Velocity Merchant Services offers a three-year contract through EVO Payments International and First Data Global Leasing with an early termination fee of $395.
- Complaints & Service: Velocity Merchant Services has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Velocity Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 19 complaints and 10 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Velocity Merchant Services appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Velocity Merchant Services