Formerly Known as “Paytech Corporation”
Also known as “Accepta Payments”, Accepta is a merchant account provider that provides payment processing solutions for businesses located in the U.S. and in Puerto Rico. The company operated under the name “Paytech Corporation” until 2016, when it rebranded following an acquisition by Accepta, LLC. Accepta’s traditional payment solutions are provided through partnerships with Vantiv, Global Payments, First Data, and TSYS.
Accepta Location and Ownership
Accepta is headquartered at Montehiedra Office Center, 9615 Cll Los Romeros Suite 803, San Juan, 00926, Puerto Rico, and does not publicly list its banking partners. Martin Bresciani is the CEO of Accepta.
Accepta Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Accepta offers variable contract terms that may or may not include early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Accepta has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Accepta currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Accepta hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Accepta