E-Commerce Payment Solutions
Founded in 2007, Axcess Merchant Services is a UK-based merchant account provider that specializes in e-commerce solutions for card-not-present merchants. The company was created as a more robust online payment service for high risk merchants and merchants who have outgrown “PayPal“-style platforms. Axcess Merchant Services states that can facilitate payments in over 170 different currencies and is partnered with 391 acquiring banks. However, the names of those banks are not disclosed. In addition to merchant services, the company also advertises that it provides account analytics, fraud prevention, security management, mobile billing, and virtual terminal services.
Location and Ownership
The Axcess Merchant Services website does not disclose the identities of its executive leadership, but several third-party sources suggest that Martin Greenbank is the CEO of the company. According to the company’s website, Axcess Merchant Services is headquartered at Regent House, Bath Avenue, Wolverhampton. WV1 4EG.
Axcess Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Axcess Merchant Services appears to offer variable contract terms that will depend on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Axcess Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Axcess Merchant Services does not currently have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Axcess Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Axcess Merchant Services