Axcess Merchant Services Overview
E-Commerce Payment Solutions
Founded in 2007, Axcess Merchant Services (axcessms.com) is a UK-based merchant account provider that specializes in e-commerce solutions for card-not-present merchants. The company was created as a more robust online payment service for high risk merchants and merchants who have outgrown “PayPal“-style platforms. Axcess Merchant Services states that can manage over 100 currencies and is partnered with multiple acquiring banks, but it does not list any of them.
Location and Ownership
The Axcess Merchant Services website does not disclose the identities of its executive leadership, but several third-party sources suggest that Martin Greenbank is the CEO of the company. Axcess Merchant Services is headquartered at Leeds Innovation Centre 103 Clarendon Road, Leeds, LS2 9DF.
Axcess Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Axcess Merchant Services appears to offer variable contract terms that will depend on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Axcess Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Axcess Merchant Services currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Axcess Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Axcess Merchant Services
Axcess Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Axcess Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Axcess Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.