Formerly Affiliated With Maverick Bankcard
Established in 1993, BankCard USA is a merchant account provider that specializes in credit card processing and electronic payment services. The company is a reseller of First Data (now Fiserv) that shares past ties with Maverick Bankcard, a relationship that is covered in our Maverick Bankcard review. According to a BankCard USA representative, these two companies no longer have any relationship besides being located on different floors of the same building, and each operates independently of the other.
BankCard USA Payment Gateway
BankCard USA offers the CyberSource payment gateway for virtual payments. Their website boasts that CyberSource is an enterprise-level payment gateway that offers global payment acceptance in 190+ countries and territories, 300+ fraud detectors, recurring billing, SDKs in six programming languages, CRM integration, and 24/7 support.
BankCard USA Location and Ownership
BankCard USA claims to provide processing for 400-1,000 new merchants per month and to have serviced over 100,000 merchants since its creation. The company began operating in 1993 and is located at 2625 Townsgate Rd #100, Westlake Village, California 91361. BankCard USA Merchant Services is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California; Westamerica Bank, Santa Rosa, California; and Esquire Bank, Jericho, NY. The president of BankCard USA is Shawn Skelton and the vice president is Scott Hardy.
BankCard USA Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: BankCard USA appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $99.
- Complaints & Service: BankCard USA has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: BankCard USA (as BankCard USA Merchant Services) has an “A+” rating and has received 3 complaints and 1 review in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2002.
- Sales & Marketing: BankCard USA appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With BankCard USA