BankCard USA Overview
Formerly Affiliated With Maverick Bankcard
Established in 1993, BankCard USA is a merchant account provider that specializes in credit card processing and electronic payment services. The company is a reseller of First Data that shares past ties with Maverick Bankcard, a relationship that is covered in our Maverick Bankcard review. According to a BankCard USA representative, these two companies no longer have any relationship besides being located on different floors of the same building, and each operates independently of the other.
BankCard USA Location and Ownership
BankCard USA claims to provide processing for 400-1,000 new merchants per month and to have serviced over 100,000 merchants since its creation. The company began operating in 1997 and is located at 2625 Townsgate Rd #100, Westlake Village, CA. BankCard USA Merchant Services is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and Westamerica Bank, Santa Rosa, California. The president of BankCard USA is Shawn Skelton. Skelton has been working in the merchant services industry since 1989, beginning as the National Sales Manager at Card Services International.
BankCard USA Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: BankCard USA appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $99.
- Complaints & Service: BankCard USA has received more than 50 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: BankCard USA (as BankCard USA Merchant Services) has an “A+” rating and has received 12 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2002.
- Sales & Marketing: BankCard USA appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With BankCard USA
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.