BankCard USA Overview
Formerly Affiliated With Maverick Bankcard
BankCard USA Merchant Services (bankcardusa.com) is a merchant account provider that specializes in credit card processing and electronic payment services. The company is a reseller of First Data that shares past ties with Maverick Bankcard, a relationship that is covered in our Maverick Bankcard review. According to a BankCard USA representative, these two companies no longer have any relationship besides being located on different floors of the same building, and each operates independently of the other.
BankCard USA Location and Ownership
BankCard USA claims to provide processing for 400-1,000 new merchants per month and to have serviced over 100,000 merchants since its creation. The company began operating in 1997 and is located at 2625 Townsgate Rd #100, Westlake Village, California 91361. BankCard USA Merchant Services is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. The president of BankCard USA is Shawn Skelton and the vice president is Scott Hardy.
BankCard USA Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: BankCard USA appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $99.
- Complaints & Service: BankCard USA has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: BankCard USA has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 11 complaints in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: BankCard USA appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With BankCard USA
BankCard USA Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your BankCard USA merchant account statement. Not with BankCard USA? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.