BankCard USA Overview
BankCard USA Merchant Services (bankcardusa.com) is a merchant account provider that specializes in credit card processing and electronic payment services. The company is a reseller of First Data that shares past ties with Maverick Bankcard, a relationship that is covered in our Maverick Bankcard review. According to a BankCard USA representative, these two companies no longer have any relationship besides being located on different floors of the same building, and each operates independently of the other.
BankCard USA claims to provide processing for 400-1,000 new merchants per month and to have serviced over 100,000 merchants since its creation. The company began operating in 1997 and is located at 28720 Roadside Drive Suite 299, Agoura Hills, California 91301. BankCard USA Merchant Services is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. The president of BankCard USA is Shawn Skelton and the vice president is Scott Hardy.
- Sales & Marketing: BankCard USA appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a low-to-moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: BankCard USA appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $99.
- Complaints & Service: BankCard USA has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: BankCard USA has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 11 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With BankCard USA