A Slew of DBAs
Capital Merchant Solutions, also known as TakeCardsToday.com, is a merchant account provider specializing in small to mid-sized businesses. The company appears to have partially rebranded itself as TakeCardsToday.com by Capital Merchant Solutions, Inc. According to the company’s website, it provides services such as ACH/check processing, wireless processing, POS systems, and online payment gateways in addition to merchant accounts. The company also advertises interchange-plus pricing under some of its plans.
Headquarters and Ownership
Capital Merchant Solutions Inc is a registered ISO/MSP for Deutsche Bank AG, New York, and the company is located at 3005 Gill St., Bloomington, Illinois, 61704. Chris Nelson is listed as the CEO of Capital Merchant Solutions.
Capital Merchant Solutions Review
- Costs & Contract: Capital Merchant Solutions appears to offer a pay-as-you-go option or three-year contract with no early termination fee for standard-risk merchants.
- Complaints & Service: Capital Merchant Solutions has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Capital Merchant Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the BBB since 2004.
- Sales & Marketing: Capital Merchant Solutions does not appear to hire independent sales representatives but has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Capital Merchant Solutions