Capital One’s Payment Processing Division
Capital One Merchant Services is a division of Capital One bank that provides merchant accounts and other business solutions for small businesses. Capital One is partnered with WorldPay for its merchant services, meaning that merchants will deal with WorldPay rather than Capital One for most of their payment processing services and support. Founded in 1994, Capital One is a large national banking company that has traditionally focused on consumer credit services and personal banking.
Spark Pay Discontinued
In recent years, however, Capital One took an interest in credit card processing with the launch of its SparkPay mobile phone processing service in mid-2013 and the more recent introduction of an iPad-based point-of-sale system called Spark Point of Sale. Both products have since been discontinued.
Capital One Merchant Services Location and Ownership
Richard Fairbank is listed the CEO of Capital One, which is headquartered at 1680 Capital One Dr, McLean, VA.
Capital One Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Capital One Merchant Services appears to offer a three-year contract through WorldPay with an early termination fee ranging from $95 to $495.
- Complaints & Service: Capital One Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Capital One Merchant Services does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: Capital One Merchant Services does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Capital One Merchant Services