A Full-Service Merchant Account Provider
Founded in 2003, Card One International (card1.com) is a merchant account provider that serves most business types. The company is a First Data and TSYS reseller. The “international” in the company’s name appears to refer to the fact that its merchants can accept payments from buyers in other countries, not any overseas offices or banking partners maintained by Card One.
Card One International Location and Ownership
Card One International is headquartered at 11661 San Vicente Blvd., Suite 901 Los Angeles, California 90049, and is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank NA, Concord, CA. Alex Hemmat is the CEO of Card One International.
Card One International Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Card One International offers a three-year contract through First Data with a variable termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Card One International has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Card One International currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received seven complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Card One International hires independent sales agents and has received over 10 complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Card One International