Formerly Known as CardFlex
Cliq Payment Processing
Cliq processes most major debit and credit cards for standard-risk business types. Their services include chargeback management, POS solutions, mobile solutions, PCI compliance, prepaid cards, tip-management, expense cards, card-n0t-present payments, payroll, and ACH solutions.
Cliq Location and Ownership
It is unclear whether all of the restrictions applied to CardFlex will also apply to Cliq, but it seems likely that at least some of the injunctions against CardFlex’s principals will endure. Cliq resells Cynergy Data contracts. Cliq is a registered ISO/MSP of WoodForest National Bank of The Woodlands, Texas; Evolve Bank and Trust of Parkin, Arkansas; and of Stride Bank, N.A. The company is headquartered at 2900 Bristol Street, Building F, Costa Mesa, California 92626. Andrew Phillips is the president and CEO of Cliq.
Cliq Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Cliq typically offers a three-year contract through Cynergy Data with a Liquidated Damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Cliq has received over 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Cliq has no rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Cliq appears to rely primarily on inside sales agents but has received a few complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Cliq