Formerly Known as CardFlex
Located in Costa Mesa, California, Cliq is a merchant account provider that previously operated under the name of “CardFlex.” In addition to merchant services, Cliq also provides ACH, pay card, payroll, and prepaid payment solutions to businesses.
Cliq Location and Ownership
It is unclear whether all of the restrictions applied to CardFlex will also apply to Cliq, but it seems likely that at least some of the injunctions against CardFlex’s principals will endure. Cliq resells Cynergy Data contracts. Cliq is a registered ISO/MSP of BMO Harris Bank N.A., Chicago, Illinois, and of Central National Bank and Trust Co. of Enid, Oklahoma. The company is headquartered at 2900 Bristol Street, Building F, Costa Mesa, California 92626. Andrew Phillips is the president and CEO of Cliq.
Cliq Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Cliq typically offers a three-year contract through Cynergy Data with a Liquidated Damages-style early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Cliq has received over 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Cliq has no rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Cliq appears to rely primarily on inside sales agents but has received a few complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Cliq
Cliq Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Cliq merchant account statement. Not with Cliq? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.