CBD Merchant Account Overview
Specializing in CBD and Hemp Derivatives
Also known as “CBDMerchantAccount.com,” CBD Merchant Account is a merchant account provider that specifically processes payments for merchants who sell CBD oil and hemp derivatives. In fact, the company does not advertise its services to any other industries. CBD Merchant Account is either a DBA or subsidiary of Risk Free Merchant a high risk credit card processor located in Westlake Village, California. CBD Merchant Account advertises that it can process domestic sales of CBD dab products, CBD gel, CBD-infused e-liquid, CBD oil, and all other CBD and hemp-related products.
CBD Merchant Account Location and Ownership
The company does not provide its public headquarters, but its Facebook page lists Oak Park, California, as its base of operations. Todd Fins is the CEO of CBD Merchant Account.
CBD Merchant Account Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CBD Merchant Account appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: CBD Merchant Account has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CBD Merchant Account does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: CBD Merchant Account does not hire independent resellers at this time and has not received any complaints.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CBD Merchant Account
CBD Merchant Account Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your CBD Merchant Account merchant account statement. Not with CBD Merchant Account? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.