CBD Merchant Solutions Overview
CBD Merchant Solutions May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through CBD Merchant Solutions or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
A Provider With Multiple Names
CBD Merchant Solutions (cbdoilmerchantaccount.com) is a merchant account provider that focuses primarily on CBD and hemp payment processing. The company is a reseller of T1 Payments. CBD Merchant Solutions claims to be part of Transaction Network Services (tnsi.com), a multinational finance and telecom provider, but its website also directs new agents to an Austin-based company called Advantage Bankcard Systems (merchantisoagent.com). Advantage Bankcard Systems blatantly mimics the branding of National Bankcard Systems, which may indicate a connection between the companies or simply be derivative marketing. Advantage Bankcard Systems and National Bankcard Systems appear to share current or prior ownership with a company called General Payments. It is possible that all of these companies are simply DBAs of the same organization marketing under different brands.
CBD Merchant Solutions Location and Ownership
CBD Merchant Solutions claims to have been founded in 1990. It does not list its acquiring bank or its location, but General Payments is headquartered at 401 Congress Ave #1540, Austin, Texas 78701. Penny Baker is the former founder and CEO of National Bankcard Systems and the current principal of General Payments.
CBD Merchant Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: CBD Merchant Solutions appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: CBD Merchant Solutions offers variable pricing based on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: CBD Merchant Solutions has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CBD Merchant Solutions does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CBD Merchant Solutions
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.