National Bankcard Systems Inc. (enbs.com), established in 1997, is a multi-million dollar credit card processing vendor. The company also operates under several DBAs including The Merchant Store (usmsi.com), The Merchant Equipment Store (merchantequip.com), and US Point of Sale (uspos.com). National Bankcard Systems is a member service provider for First Data, Elavon, iPayment, Total Merchant Services, and Cardservice International. National Bankcard Systems is located at 5725 US 290, #105, Austin, Texas 78735. National Bankcard Systems is a Registered ISO/MSP of BancorpSouth, Tupelo, Mississippi, US Bank of Minneapolis, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. Joe Brannon is the company’s principal and Peter Estep is its president.
- Sales & Marketing: National Bankcard Systems hires independent sales agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: National Bankcard Systems appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $250.
- Complaints & Service: National Bankcard Systems has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: National Bankcard Systems has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With National Bankcard Systems