A Company Of Many Names
National Bankcard Systems Inc., established in 1997, is a multi-million dollar credit card processing vendor and merchant account provider. The company also operates under several DBAs including The Merchant Store, The Merchant Equipment Store, and US Point of Sale. National Bankcard Systems is a member service provider for First Data (now Fiserv), Elavon, iPayment (now Paysafe), Total Merchant Services, and Cardservice International.
Not to Be Confused With National Bankcard
It is worth mentioning that National Bankcard Systems could potentially be confused with National Bankcard, a New York-based merchant account provider. There is no connection between the two companies.
National Bankcard Systems Payment Processing
National Bankcard Systems processes most major debit and credit cards for most business types. Their services include EMV card swipers, MOTO, virtual terminals, access to multiple payment gateways, mobile and wireless processing, ACH, and e-commerce solutions.
National Bankcard Systems Headquarters
National Bankcard Systems is located at 5725 US 290, Austin, Texas 78735. National Bankcard Systems is a Registered ISO/MSP of BancorpSouth, Tupelo, Mississippi; and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. Peter Estep is the company’s president.
National Bankcard Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: National Bankcard Systems appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of up to $250.
- Complaints & Service: National Bankcard Systems has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: National Bankcard Systems has an “A+” rating on its Better Business Bureau profile and has received 1 complaint in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2000.
- Sales & Marketing: National Bankcard Systems hires independent sales agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With National Bankcard Systems