A Reseller of iPayment and Total Merchant Services
National Bankcard is a merchant account provider based in Melville, New York, on the same street where Evolution Bankcard, EVO Payments International, Pivotal Payments, and Bluefin Payment Systems maintain their respective headquarters. Founded in 2007 (according to several third-party sources), National Bankcard is a reseller of iPayment and Total Merchant Services. It’s worth noting that National Bankcard could potentially be confused with National Bankcard Systems, an Austin, Texas-based company, in search results, but that these two companies are not affiliated with one another.
National Bankcard Location and Ownership
Jonathan Monge is listed as the CEO of National Bankcard, which is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California. The company’s main office is located at 538 Broadhollow Rd., Suite #213, Melville, New York 11747.
National Bankcard Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: National Bankcard offers a three-year contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: National Bankcard has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: National Bankcard has an “A+” rating and has received 23 complaints and 11 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2007.
- Sales & Marketing: National Bankcard hires independent sales agents and has received a low number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With National Bankcard