Encrypted Online Payment Processing
Bluefin Payment Systems is a merchant account provider headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia. The company was launched in 2007 and formerly operated under the name Capital Payments. Since mid-2012, it has grown its market share under the BluePay brand. BluePay offers a proprietary payment gateway called PayConex and specializes in secure e-commerce merchant accounts.
Bluefin Payment Systems Location and Ownership
Bluefin Payment Systems is headquartered at 8200 Roberts Drive, Atlanta, Georgia 30350, and is a registered ISO/MSP of Deutsche Bank AG in New York and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., in Walnut Creek, California. John Perry is the CEO of Bluefin.
Bluefin Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Bluefin appears to offer a three-year contract through First Data with a variable early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Bluefin has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Bluefin has an “A+” rating with and has received 2 complaints and 0 reviews in the past three years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2008.
- Sales & Marketing: Bluefin does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any merchant complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Bluefin