Global E-Commerce Processing
Headquartered in Las Vegas, Nevada, T1 Payments is a merchant account provider that serves standard and high risk e-commerce businesses in the U.S. and across the globe. The company may also operate under the name “7 Processing.”
Location and Ownership
T1 Payments does not list its acquiring bank on its website, but it is likely that the company has partnered with multiple banks around the world in order to facilitate offshore payments. The T1 Payments website lists addresses at 10161 W Park Run Drive, Suite 150, Las Vegas, Nevada 89145. There are multiple reports about the company’s founding year, with the company’s Facebook page listing a 2012 foundation and the company’s LinkedIn page claiming a 2010 establishment. Donald Kasdon was the last listed CEO of T1 Payments. The Better Business Bureau lists Debra K. King as the current manager and principal.
T1 Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: T1 Payments appears to offer month-to-month contracts with interchange-plus pricing to standard risk merchants, while high risk merchants receive 36-month contracts with liquidated damages style early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: T1 Payments has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: T1 Payments has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 3 complaints and 2 reviews since in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: T1 Payments appears to hire independently contracted sales agents and has received two complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With T1 Payments