Over Two Decades of Payment Processing Expertise
Founded in 1998, CDG Commerce is a well-established merchant account provider based out of Virginia with a west coast office in San Pedro, California. CDG has long been an industry leader in providing credit card processing services and is one of our top-rated merchant services providers. CDG offers a wide range of payment products including wireless and e-commerce processing solutions, and it even has its own payment gateway and virtual terminal called the Quantum Gateway.
CDG Commerce is a registered ISO/MSP of Columbus Bank & Trust, Columbus, Georgia, and WestAmerica Bank, 3750 Westwind Blvd., Suite #210, Santa Rosa, California. Chris West is the co-founder and CEO of CDG Commerce who are headquartered at 860 Greenbrier Circle, Suite #408 Chesapeake, VA.
CDG Commerce Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CDG Commerce offers a month-to-month contract with options between flat rate, interchange-plus, and wholesale pricing models with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: CDG Commerce has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CDG Commerce currently has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2007.
- Sales & Marketing: CDG Commerce hires independent resellers but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CDG Commerce.