CDG Commerce Overview
Over Two Decades of Payment Processing Expertise
Founded in 1998, CDG Commerce (cdgcommerce.com) is a well-established merchant account provider based out of Chesapeake, Virginia, with a west coast office in San Pedro, California. CDG has long been an industry leader in providing credit card processing services and is one of our top-rated merchant services providers. CDG offers a wide range of payment products including wireless and e-commerce processing solutions, and it even has its own payment gateway and virtual terminal called the “Quantum Gateway.” CDG Commerce is a registered ISO/MSP of Columbus Bank & Trust, Columbus, Georgia, and WestAmerica Bank, 3750 Westwind Blvd., Suite #210, Santa Rosa, California. Chris West is the co-founder and CEO of CDG Commerce.
CDG Commerce Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CDG Commerce offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: CDG Commerce has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CDG Commerce currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received five complaints in the last three years.
- Sales & Marketing: CDG Commerce hires independent resellers but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CDG Commerce
Contact CDG Commerce
Phone: (888) 393-1079
Address: 860 Greenbrier Circle, Suite #408, Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
CDG Commerce Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your CDG Commerce merchant account. Not with CDG Commerce? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $725,402 in total hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.