Over Two Decades of Payment Processing Expertise
Founded in 1998, CDG Commerce is a well-established merchant account provider based out of Virginia with a west coast office in San Pedro, California. CDG has long been an industry leader in providing credit card processing services and is one of our top-rated merchant services providers. CDG offers a wide range of payment products including wireless and e-commerce processing solutions, and it even has its own payment gateway and virtual terminal called the Quantum.
CDG offers an impressive variety of payment gateways, including its own Gateway, Quantum. Quantum powers merchant accounts to accept credit cards directly from a website as well as via phone/mail order through an online Virtual Terminal. It boasts features such as recurring billing, a secure vault, automatic email receipts, a customizable web order form, and in-house personalized support. In addition to Quantum, CDG offers the popular Authorize.net gateway and a host of other industry-standard gateways.
Location and Leadership
CDG Commerce is a registered ISO of Synovus Bank, Columbus, GA, and Citizens Bank, N.A., Providence, RI. Chris West is the co-founder and CEO of CDG Commerce who are headquartered at 860 Greenbrier Circle, Suite #408 Chesapeake, VA.
CDG Commerce Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CDG Commerce offers a month-to-month contract with options between flat rate, interchange-plus, and wholesale pricing models with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: CDG Commerce has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CDG Commerce currently has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2020.
- Sales & Marketing: CDG Commerce hires independent resellers but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CDG Commerce.