CDG Commerce Overview
Two Decades of Payment Processing Expertise
Founded in 1998, CDG Commerce (cdgcommerce.com) is a well-established merchant account provider based out of Chesapeake, Virginia, with a west coast office in San Pedro, California. CDG has long been an industry leader in providing credit card processing services and is one of our top-rated merchant services providers. CDG offers a wide range of payment products including wireless and e-commerce processing solutions, and it even has its own payment gateway and virtual terminal called the “Quantum Gateway.” CDG Commerce is a registered ISO/MSP of Columbus Bank & Trust, Columbus, Georgia, and the First National Bank of Omaha, 1620 Dodge St., Omaha, Nebraska. Chris West is the co-founder and CEO of CDG Commerce.
CDG Commerce Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: CDG Commerce hires independent resellers but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: CDG Commerce offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: CDG Commerce has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CDG Commerce currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received five complaints in the last three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CDG Commerce
Contact CDG Commerce
Phone: (888) 393-1079
Address: 860 Greenbrier Circle, Suite #408, Chesapeake, Virginia 23320
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.