CDG Commerce Overview
CDG Commerce May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through CDG Commerce or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Over Two Decades of Payment Processing Expertise
Founded in 1998, CDG Commerce is a well-established merchant account provider based out of Virginia with a west coast office in San Pedro, California. CDG has long been an industry leader in providing credit card processing services and is one of our top-rated merchant services providers. CDG offers a wide range of payment products including wireless and e-commerce processing solutions, and it even has its own payment gateway and virtual terminal called the Quantum Gateway.
CDG Commerce is a registered ISO/MSP of Columbus Bank & Trust, Columbus, Georgia, and WestAmerica Bank, 3750 Westwind Blvd., Suite #210, Santa Rosa, California. Chris West is the co-founder and CEO of CDG Commerce who are headquartered at 860 Greenbrier Circle, Suite #408 Chesapeake, VA 23320.
CDG Commerce Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: CDG Commerce offers a month-to-month contract with no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: CDG Commerce has received more than 15 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: CDG Commerce currently has an “A+” rating and has received 3 complaints and 2 reviews in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2007.
- Sales & Marketing: CDG Commerce hires independent resellers but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With CDG Commerce.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.