Partnered with Change Merchant Solutions
Founded in 1841, Dun & Bradstreet is a publicly-traded company that provides credit assessments and financial analysis for businesses. Although it does not process payments or provide merchant accounts, the company has recently partnered with Change Merchant Solutions to provide merchant services for its business clients. This means that business owners who wish to obtain a merchant account through Dun & Bradstreet will be referred to Change Merchant Solutions for the setup and maintenance of the account.
Headquarters and Ownership
Dun & Bradstreet is headquartered at 101 JFK Parkway Short Hills, NJ 07078, while Change Merchant Solutions is located at either 2575 Northlake Cir, Westlake Village, California 91361. Anthony Jabbour is the CEO of Dun & Bradstreet, and Jeff Cole is listed as the president of Change Merchant Solutions.
Dun & Bradstreet Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Dun & Bradstreet advertises interchange-plus pricing with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Dun & Bradstreet has not received any public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Dun & Bradstreet (as Change Merchant Solutions) has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 5 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2015.
- Sales & Marketing: Dun & Bradstreet does not appear to hire independently contracted sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Dun & Bradstreet