Durango Merchant Services Overview
Experts at Serving High Risk Industries
Founded in 1999, Durango Merchant Services is a merchant account provider for both U.S. and international merchants, including mail/telephone order, internet, mobile, and retail accounts. Durango specializes in placing high risk business types, including businesses that require offshore merchant accounts. The company’s corporate address can be found at 10 Town Plaza, Ste 162, Durango, Colorado 81301. Durango Merchant Services, LLC. is a registered ISO of BMO Harris Bank NA, and Shane Kairalla is the president of Durango Merchant Services.
Durango Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Durango Merchant Services offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Durango Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 complaints in the past three years.
- BBB Rating: Durango Merchant Services has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 2 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2006.
- Sales & Marketing: Durango Merchant Services hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Durango Merchant Services
Durango Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Durango Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Durango Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.