Experts at Serving High-Risk Industries
Founded in 1999, Durango Merchant Services is a merchant account provider for both U.S. and international merchants, including mail order/telephone order, internet, mobile, and retail accounts. Durango specializes in placing high-risk business types, including businesses that require offshore merchant accounts.
Durango Merchant Services Payment Processing
Durango Merchant Services processes all major debit and credit cards for most business types, with a particular focus on high-risk merchants. Their services include:
- POS solutions
- Wireless and mobile pay
- E-commerce solutions, including a payment gateway and shopping carts
- Echeck payments
- Recurring billing
- PCI compliance
- QuickBooks integration
- Chargeback and fraud protection
- B2B Level II & III processing
- Cryptocurrency payments
Durango Merchant Services Location & Ownership
Durango Merchant Services, LLC. is a registered ISO for Fifth Third Bank, N.A. Cincinnati, OH, and Shane Kairalla is the president of Durango Merchant Services. The company’s corporate address can be found at 10 Town Plaza, Ste 162, Durango, Colorado 81301.
Durango Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Durango Merchant Services offers variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history. The company also provides e-commerce merchants with its own payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: Durango Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 complaints in the past three years.
- BBB Rating: Durango Merchant Services has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 2 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2006.
- Sales & Marketing: Durango Merchant Services hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Durango Merchant Services