A Reseller of Multiple Processors
Founded in 2007, Elite Payment Processing is a merchant account provider based in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida. There is some evidence that Elite Payment Processing is partnered as a reseller of multiple processing companies. The company specializes in retail and multi-currency merchant accounts.
Elite Payment Processing Location & Ownership
Elite Payment’s headquarters is located at 7777 Glades Rd, Suite 100, Boca Raton, Florida 33434, and the company is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, Walnut Creek, California and Merrick Bank, South Jordan, Utah. Brian Facterman is the president of Elite Payment Processing.
Elite Payment Processing Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Elite Payment Processing appears to offer tiered and interchange-plus pricing plans through variable contract terms that depend on each merchant’s business type. The company utilizes Authorize.Net as a payment gateway for e-commerce merchants.
- Complaints & Service: Elite Payment Processing has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Elite Payment Processing has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Elite Payment Processing appears to hire independent resellers and has received 1 complaint about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Elite Payment Processing