Ensight Merchant Services Overview
Founded in 2007
In operation since 2007, Ensight Merchant Services (ensightmerchantservices.com) is a merchant account provider that serves retail, e-commerce, and wireless merchants. There is some evidence that Ensight relies on First Data for its processing services.
Headquarters and Ownership
The company is headquartered at the address 494 Route 17 N, Suite 2B, Paramus, New Jersey 07652. Brian Fuchs is listed as the president of Ensight Merchant Services, Inc., which is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California.
Ensight Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Ensight Merchant Services appears to offer contract terms that will vary depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Ensight Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Ensight Merchant Services has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: Ensight Merchant Services appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Ensight Merchant Services
Ensight Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Ensight Merchant Services merchant account. Not with Ensight Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $725,402 in total hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free.
Advertising Disclosure: Our unbiased reviews are supported in part by helping you find highly reviewed merchant accounts. You can learn more here.