Founded in 2007
In operation since 2007, Ensight Merchant Services is a merchant account provider that serves retail, e-commerce, and wireless merchants. There is some evidence that Ensight relies on First Data (now Fiserv) for its processing services.
Ensight Merchant Services Payment Processing
Ensight Merchant Services processes most major credit and debit cards for most business types. Their services include virtual terminals, access to a payment gateway, mobile and wireless solutions, MOTO, EMV readers and card swipers, Clover POS solutions, gift card programs, QuickBooks integration, e-check and ACH processing, and data reporting and analysis. The company relies on the Authorize.Net and First Data Payeezy online payment gateways for e-commerce merchants. Ensight Merchant Services also advertises Clover as a POS solution.
Ensight Merchant Services Location & Ownership
The company is headquartered at the address 494 Route 17 N, Suite 2B, Paramus, New Jersey 07652. Brian Fuchs is listed as the president of Ensight Merchant Services, Inc., which is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California.
Ensight Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Ensight Merchant Services appears to offer contract terms that will vary depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history with no cancellation fees.
- Complaints & Service: Ensight Merchant Services has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Ensight Merchant Services has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints and 2 reviews in the past 3 years. The company was formerly accredited since 2018 but is no longer accredited.
- Sales & Marketing: Ensight Merchant Services appears to hire independent sales representatives but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Ensight Merchant Services