A POS Solution Backed By Worldpay and TSYS
Erply provides a POS solution for merchant accounts that can be either cloud-based or installed locally. This allows the software to function in both online and offline modes, unlike other POS systems that require an active internet connection to function. Although data is stored via cloud connectivity, the software’s main features can be used offline. According to the company’s website, Erply relies on Cayan, WorldPay, and TSYS for its payment processing. Rates and fees associated with those payment processors come in addition to those Erply charges for its POS solution.
Erply designs its software to cater to the needs of retail merchants. However, the company also makes POS solutions that suit coffee shops, grocery stores, and other large inventory merchants. Extensive inventory tools are at the core of the POS in respect to its targeted demographic. Erply works for small to mid-sized and larger businesses. The company offers different plans depending on the size and scope of business. Those plans include a range of features such as inventory, sales, and multi-store management tools.
Location and Ownership
Despite doing most of its software development in Tallin, Estonia, Erply is headquartered at 302 West 37th Street, Floor 6 New York, NY. The company also maintains offices throughout the world in Australia, Canada, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, New Zealand, Singapore, and the United Kingdom. Depending on whether a merchant uses Cayan, TSYS or WorldPay for its processing, the company relies on either US Bank, Minneapolis, Minnesota, and Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California or through Global Payments or Fidelity National Information Services, the company that own TSYS and WorldPay, respectively. Kris Hiiemaa is listed as the company’s CEO.
Erply Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Erply offers 3 different monthly pricing plans for its POS system as well as the option of enterprise pricing. A tiered rate structure is associated with those plans.
- Complaints & Service: Erply has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Erply currently has no rating with the Better Business Bureau despite receiving 0 complaints on its profile.
- Sales & Marketing: Erply does not employ independent resellers and has not received any complaints about its in-house sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Erply.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.