Founded in 2008
FlashBanc is a merchant account provider headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. In operation since 2008, the company is a reseller of First Data‘s merchant services with an estimated $4 million in annual revenue.
FlashBanc Location and Ownership
Flashbanc is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., in Concord, California, and is located at 185 NW Spanish River Blvd. #205, Boca Raton, Florida 33431. Jason Wright is listed as the COO of Flashbanc.
FlashBanc Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: FlashBanc appears to offer a standard contract through First Data with an early termination fee of either $299 or $499. The company utilizes Authorize.Net as a payment gateway.
- Complaints & Service: FlashBanc has received over 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: FlashBanc has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2011.
- Sales & Marketing: FlashBanc employs a large team of independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With FlashBanc