Founded in 2008
FlashBanc (flashbanc.com) is a merchant account provider headquartered in Boca Raton, Florida. In operation since 2008, the company is a reseller of First Data‘s merchant services with an estimated $4 million in annual revenue.
FlashBanc Location and Ownership
Flashbanc is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., in Concord, California, and is located at 185 NW Spanish River Blvd. #205, Boca Raton, Florida 33431. Jason Wright is listed as the president of Flashbanc.
FlashBanc Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: FlashBanc appears to offer a standard contract through First Data with an early termination fee of either $299 or $499.
- Complaints & Service: FlashBanc has received over 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: FlashBanc has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received one complaint in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: FlashBanc employs a large team of independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With FlashBanc
FlashBanc Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your FlashBanc merchant account statement. Not with FlashBanc? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $798,496 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.