Partnered with Several Processors
Short for Global Data Payments, GDpay is a small, family-owned merchant account provider that appears to have been founded in either 2006 or 2010. The company claims to be partnered with First Data, First American Payment Systems, and TSYS for its backend processing. The company also advertises an interchange-plus pricing model.
Across different merchant review forums, GDpay has nearly unanimous positive reviews. The company has hundreds of reviews online, with less than a handful of those being negative. Furthermore, the GDpay website provides merchants with a range of useful tools and information explaining important terms and concepts relevant to merchant services. That customer-focused approach is further demonstrated by the company’s patented tokenization and encryption technology which provides payment platforms with enhanced security to protect both confidential customer and merchant data.
GDPay Location and Ownership
GDpay is a registered ISO/MSP of CardConnect, of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, and of Synovus Bank, USA, Columbus, Georgia. Its headquarters at 1729 Clarkson St, Denver, CO. Craig and Kevin Yox are listed as the managing directors of GDpay.
GDpay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: GDpay offers four standard contracts of varying lengths with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: GDpay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: GDpay has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: GDpay does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With GDpay
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.