GDpay May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through GDpay or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
Partnered with Several Processors
Short for Global Data Payments, GDpay is a small, family-owned merchant account provider that appears to have been founded in either 2006 or 2010. The company claims to be partnered with First Data, First American Payment Systems, and TSYS for its backend processing. The company also advertises an interchange-plus pricing model.
GDPay Location and Ownership
GDpay is a registered ISO/MSP of CardConnect, of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, and of Synovus Bank, USA, Columbus, Georgia. Its headquarters at 1729 Clarkson St, Denver, Colorado 80218. Craig and Kevin Yox are listed as the managing directors of GDpay.
GDpay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: GDpay offers four standard contracts of varying lengths with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: GDpay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: GDpay has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: GDpay does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With GDpay
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.