Partnered with Several Processors
Short for Global Data Payments, GDpay is a small, family-owned merchant account provider that appears to have been founded in either 2006 or 2010. The company claims to be partnered with First Data, First American Payment Systems, and TSYS for its backend processing. The company also advertises an interchange-plus pricing model.
GDPay Location and Ownership
GDpay is a registered ISO/MSP of of Fifth Third Bank, National Association, Cincinnati, OH and is registered agent of CardConnect, which is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. Walnut Creek, CA, and Synovus Bank, USA, Columbus, GA. Its headquarters at 1729 Clarkson St, Denver, Colorado 80218. Craig Yox is listed as the owner and manager of GDpay.
GDpay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: GDpay offers four standard contracts of varying lengths with no early termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: GDpay has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: GDpay has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: GDpay does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With GDpay