Founded in 1995
GoEmerchant (goemerchant.com) is a small merchant account provider based in Cherry Hill, New Jersey, with a founding year of 1995. The company got its start by developing e-commerce payment processing solutions and then expanded into various other electronic payment solutions. Despite its many years in business, GoEmerchant reports that it manages about 20,000 merchant accounts.
A First American Payment Systems Reseller
There is some evidence indicating that GoEmerchant is a subsidiary of First American Payment Systems, a company with a very high number of complaints filed against it. Although GoEmerchant does not appear to be showing anywhere close to the number of negative reviews received by its parent company, merchants should be aware of this relationship. Gary Dvorkin is the CEO of GoEmerchant, which is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio.
GoEmerchant Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: GoEmerchant appears to offer variable contract terms through First American Payment Systems that may include a $495 early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: GoEmerchant has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: GoEmerchant has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received two complaints in the past two years.
- Sales & Marketing: GoEmerchant appears to hire independent sales representatives and has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With GoEmerchant
GoEmerchant Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your GoEmerchant merchant account statement. Not with GoEmerchant? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.