A Payment Processor Founded by Small Business Owners
Founded in 2010, Guardian Payment Systems is a merchant account provider whose founders started the company after years of being frustrated with their payment processing providers as small business owners. In light of their frustration with unexpected fees, high rates, and undesirable contract terms, the company provides its merchants with interchange-plus pricing free of contracts. Its pricing model is offered by the company’s e-commerce, mobile payments, and in-store payment solutions. The company also advertises gift card programs, Apple Pay and Google Pay integration, as well as Clover POS systems.
Location and Ownership
Guardian Payment Systems is headquartered at 5111 Rogers Ave., Suite 620, Fort Smith, AR. The company is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA. Ryan King is listed as the owner of the company while Todd Dupont is its director of operations.
Guardian Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Guardian Payment Systems offers interchange-plus pricing free of long-term contracts.
- Complaints & Service: Guardian Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Guardian Payment Systems has an “A+” and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2013.
- Sales & Marketing: Guardian Payment Systems does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Guardian Payment Systems.