Processing Payments for U.S. and EU Merchants
Founded in 2015, Helios Payments is a merchant account provider that serves standard and high risk businesses across the globe. Helios Payments resells Clover point of sale equipment and claims that it is able to process payments for businesses located in the United States, Canada, the European Union, Australia and New Zealand. The company especially highlights its ability to offer CBD merchant accounts in the U.S., Canada, and the EU. Other high risk sectors serve by Helios Payments include nutraceuticals, trial and recurring payments, multi-level marketing (MLM), diet programs, high volume, tech support, software, electronic cigarettes, and more.
Helios Payments Location and Ownership
Helios Payments is headquartered at 4539 Metropolitan Ct Suite 256, Frederick, Maryland 21704, and does not disclose the names of its 25 partner banks. Josh Ewin is the president and COO of Helios Payments.
Helios Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Helios Payments offers variable contract terms according to each business’s type, location, and history.
- Complaints & Service: Helios Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Helios Payments does not currently have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Helios Payments appears to hire independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Helios Payments