A Canadian Based International Processing Solution
Founded in 1999, iATS Payments is a merchant account provider catering to non-profit organizations. The company offers online, mobile, and Salesforce integrated fundraising solutions to organizations in the US, Canada, and UK. iATS Payments allows non-profits to receive donations from credit cards, debit cards, ACH deposits, and international donors. The company relies on First Data for its back-end processing.
Location and Ownership
iATS Payments is headquartered at 1188 West Georgia Street, Suite 600 Vancouver, BC Canada. The company is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA. First Data Europe Limited, First Data Europe Limited, Chase Paymentech Solutions. and Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, OH. Andrew Mosawi is the president of iATS Payments.
iATS Payments Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: iATS Payments offers a 1-year contract with an automatic renewal for 6 months with a flat rate for donations and no early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: iATS Payments has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: iATS Payments does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: iATS Payments hires independent sales representatives, but it has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With iATS Payments.