Founded in 2001
Impact PaySystem, founded in 2001, is a merchant account provider based in Cordova, Tennessee. The is some evidence that the company uses First Data, Elavon, Chase Paymentech, and Global eTelecom as its primary processing partners.
Location and Ownership
The company is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California; JP Morgan Chase; Fifth Third Bank; and Elavon, Inc. Dee Karawadra is listed as the president of Impact PaySystem, which is located at 1164 Vickery Lane #200, Cordova, Tennessee 38016.
Impact PaySystem Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Impact PaySystem appears to offer variable contract terms and pricing that may or may not include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Impact PaySystem has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Impact PaySystem has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited since 2004.
- Sales & Marketing: Impact PaySystem does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Impact PaySystem