Merchant e-Solutions Overview
A Cielo Company
Merchant e-Solutions is a merchant account provider headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, that provides credit card processing services for most business needs, including global payments and e-commerce. The company’s website states that it was founded in early 2000 by a team of mostly former executives of Bank of America Merchant Services and has since been acquired by a Brazil-based merchant services provider called Cielo S.A. Additionally, Merchant e-Solutions claims to process over $17 billion in transactions annually and support 150 global currencies.
Headquarters and Ownership
Merchant e-Solutions, Inc. is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California, and Synovus Bank, Columbus, Georgia, with headquarters located at 3475 Lenox Rd NE, Suite 500, Atlanta, Georgia 30326 and its operations center located at 12825 E. Mirabeau Parkway Suite 101, Spokane, Washington 99216. Mike Rouse is the CEO of Merchant e-Solutions.
Merchant e-Solutions Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Merchant e-Solutions offers a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $300 or more.
- Complaints & Service: Merchant e-Solutions has received more than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Merchant e-Solutions has an “A+” rating and has received 3 complaints in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2013.
- Sales & Marketing: Merchant e-Solutions hires independent sales representatives and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Merchant e-Solutions
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.