Serving Multiple Business Types
MerchantPlus, founded in 2003, is a U.S-based merchant account provider focusing primarily on multi-platform, enterprise solutions, small-businesses, mobile payments, and global currency. The company offers its own payment gateway which is compatible with Authorize.Net.
MerchantPlus Location and Ownership
The company website lists its headquarters at 30 Vesey St., 9th Floor New York, New York 10007. MerchantPlus, LLC is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, California. Its international/high risk processing is offered through Global Card Solutions. Zachary Smith is listed as the founder and president of MerchantPlus.
MerchantPlus Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: MerchantPlus offers 2 plans without any contracts and interchange-plus pricing through its proprietary payment gateway which is compatible with Authorize.Net
- Complaints & Service: MerchantPlus has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: MerchantPlus currently has a “C” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 4 complaints in the last 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: MerchantPlus does not appear to rely on independent sales agents and has received a few complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With MerchantPlus