Short for “Member Service Group”
MSG Payment Systems is an Urbandale, Iowa-based merchant account provider that specializes in providing payment processing for member-based organizations. Founded in 1998, the company originally operated under the name of “Member Service Group.” According to the company’s website, it focuses its merchant services on business in the jewelry, retail, newspaper/publishing, professional services, telecommunications, and energy/utilities industries.
MSG Payment Systems Location and Ownership
MSG Payment Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, with headquarters at 10555 New York Ave, Suite 101, Urbandale, Iowa, 50332. Paul Huntley is the CEO of MSG Payment Systems.
MSG Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: MSG Payment Systems appears to offer variable contract terms through an unknown backend processor.
- Complaints & Service: MSG Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: MSG Payment Systems has an “A+” rating with and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years. The company is not accredited by the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: MSG Payment Systems does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With MSG Payment Systems