MSG Payment Systems Overview
Short for “Member Service Group
MSG Payment Systems is an Urbandale, Iowa-based merchant account provider that specializes in providing payment processing for member-based organizations. Founded in 1998, the company originally operated under the name of “Member Service Group.” According to the company’s website, it focuses its merchant services on business in the jewelry, retail, newspaper/publishing, professional services, telecommunications, and energy/utilities industries.
MSG Payment Systems Location and Ownership
MSG Payment Systems is a registered ISO/MSP of Fifth Third Bank, Cincinnati, Ohio, with headquarters at 10555 New York Ave, Suite 101, Urbandale, Iowa, 50332. Paul Huntley is the CEO of MSG Payment Systems.
MSG Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: MSG Payment Systems appears to offer variable contract terms through an unknown backend processor.
- Complaints & Service: MSG Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: MSG Payment Systems does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: MSG Payment Systems does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With MSG Payment Systems
MSG Payment Systems Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your MSG Payment Systems merchant account statement. Not with MSG Payment Systems? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.