A POS Solution With Multiple Processing Options
A dba of POS-X, LLC, Mynt is a POS provider that offers credit card processing software and hardware for merchants. Non-EMV transactions are facilitated by Worldpay while EMV transaction are powered by First Data, Global Payments, Heartland, TSYS, and Worldpay as well. In addition to taking payments, the company’s POS software offers seating management, item creation, custom reports, back-office solutions, and printing. Mynt’s hardware includes an all-in-one terminal with integrated MSR, a receipt printer, and a cash drawer.
Location and Ownership
Mynt’s terms and conditions convey it is a dba of POS-X, LLC, which is headquartered at 2125 Humboldt St, Bellingham, WA. Karl Schoessler is the vice president of the company.
Mynt Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Mynt offers a 1-year contract with additional pricing and contract terms that will vary depending on the payment processor a merchant utilizes.
- Complaints & Service: Mynt has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Mynt (as POS-X) currently has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Mynt markets directly to merchants and also employs resellers though it has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Mynt