Pacific Payment Systems Overview
Pacific Payment Systems May Have Overcharged You
If you accepted credit cards through Pacific Payment Systems or any other credit card processing company between 2017 and 2019, recent changes to the law may entitle you to refunds of certain debit card and credit card processing errors and overcharges. See this post to find out if your were among the businesses affected and to learn how you can get your money back.
A First Data Reseller
Founded in 2016, Pacific Payment Solutions is a merchant account provider that serves most standard business types. The company resells First Data products and services, specifically Clover‘s POS systems.
Pacific Payment Solutions Location and Ownership
Pacific Payment Solutions is headquartered at 30 Lindbergh Ave, Livermore, California 94551, and is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Concord, CA. Nikolai Novak is the registered agent of Pacific Payment Solutions.
Pacific Payment Systems Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Pacific Payment Systems offers a three-year contract through First Data with an unspecified early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: Pacific Payment Systems has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Pacific Payment Systems currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Pacific Payment Systems does not hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Pacific Payment Systems
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.