Acquired By Merrco Payments
Payfirma is a merchant account provider headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia. The company appears to resell the merchant services of Chase Paymentech and First Data. Payfirma was acquired by Toronto-based payment processor Merrco Payments in February 2018 and now operates as a wholly-owned subsidiary of Merrco though it retains its independent branding.
Payfirma Location and Ownership
Founded in 2011, Payfirma is headquartered at 1185 West Georgia Street, Suite 740, Vancouver, British Columbia V6E 4E6 and is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Canadian Branch, Toronto, ON, Canada. Following the company’s acquisition by Merrco Payments, Payfirma’s co-founder and CEO Michael Gokturk stepped down. Fern Glowinsky is listed as the CEO of Merrco Payments.
Payfirma Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Payfirma appears to offer contracts through First Data and Chase Paymentech with variable contract terms.
- Complaints & Service: Payfirma has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Payfirma has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 2 complaints and 0 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: Payfirma does not engage in misleading sales tactics and has received only one complaint about its sales team.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Payfirma