A Full Suite of Payment Solutions
Founded in 1996 and listed on the London Stock Exchange since 2004, PayPoint is a merchant account provider serving businesses in the United Kingdom, Ireland, and Romania. PayPoint originally specialized in enabling consumers to pay their gas and electric bills at retail locations. The company has since expanded to offer ATM, retail, mobile, and e-commerce payment products to both consumers and businesses.
PayPoint Headquarters and Ownership
PayPoint is partnered with Barclays for its utility bill payment service, but it is partnered with Lloyds Bank CardNet as its acquiring bank for merchant services. Dominic Taylor is the CEO of PayPoint, which is headquartered at 1 The Boulevard, Shire Park, Welwyn Garden City AL7 1EL, UK.
PayPoint Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: PayPoint’s merchant account pricing is handled by Lloyds Cardnet, a very large bank capable of serving a wide range of businesses.
- Complaints & Service: PayPoint has received fewer than 10 public complaints related to its merchant processing.
- BBB Rating: PayPoint does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: PayPoint appears to use an in-house sales team and has not received any public complaints about unethical tactics.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With PayPoint