A Streamline/EVO Payments International Reseller
Handepay is a UK-based merchant account provider that operates as a reseller of Streamline, a much larger UK processor. The company is also partnered with EVO Payments International as an overseas reseller of EVO’s products. Handepay appears to operate an equipment leasing subsidiary called “Merchant Rentals” that shares Handepay’s address.
Handepay Location and Ownership
In November 2020, Handepay was acquired by PayPoint, a UK-based merchant account provider, which also acquired Merchant Rentals (a possible DBA of Handepay) in the same agreement. The acquisition is expected to be completed in January 2021. Handepay’s headquarters can be found at Westway Park, Galway Crescent, Haydock Ln, Saint Helens WA11 0GR, UK. Andy Peake is the managing director at Handepay, which was founded in 2006.
Handepay Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Handepay appears to offer multi-year contracts with automatic renewal clauses and variable termination fees.
- Complaints & Service: Handepay has received more than 100 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Handepay does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Handepay does not independent sales representatives but has received a moderate number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Handepay