Retail Merchant Services Overview
A UK-Based Elavon Reseller
Retail Merchant Services (RMS – retailmerchantservices.co.uk) is a European ISO of Atlanta, Georgia-based merchant account provider Elavon. Founded in 2007, RMS claims to provide retail, mobile, and e-commerce payment processing to over 27,000 merchants in the UK and Ireland. In February 2017, RMS was acquired by an investment firm called TCV.
Retail Merchant Services Location and Ownership
RMS’s headquarters can be found at Matrix House, North Fourth St, Milton Keynes, MK9 1NJ. Gareth Poppleton is listed as the managing director and Malcom Bushell is listed as the CEO of Retail Merchant Services.
Retail Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Retail Merchant Services appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of £180.
- Complaints & Service: Retail Merchant Services has received more than 150 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Retail Merchant Services does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Retail Merchant Services hires independent sales representatives and has received a high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Retail Merchant Services
Retail Merchant Services Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your Retail Merchant Services merchant account statement. Not with Retail Merchant Services? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $777,476 in hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.