Formerly Known as “Merchant Consulting Group”
Founded in 2005, Paystri is a merchant account provider that serves most standard business types. The company operated under the name “Merchant Consulting Group” until 2018 when it rebranded to Paystri. Despite its baking-themed branding, the company also resells the merchant services of First Data and Clover products for merchants outside of the restaurant industry.
Paystri Location and Ownership
Paystri Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Paystri appears to offer variable contract terms depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history. Alternatively, merchants can choose a month-to-month contract.
- Complaints & Service: Paystri has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Paystri currently has an “A+” rating and has received 0 complaints in the last 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2008.
- Sales & Marketing: Paystri hires independent sales agents and has received some complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Paystri
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.