RentPayment (rentpayment.com) is a payment processing platform designed specifically for collecting rent on properties and housing. Launched in 1999, RentPayment is a subsidiary of YapStone Inc. that enables tenants to pay rent to landlords and property owners via credit card, debit card, e-check, phone or text message. There is some evidence that YapStone (and, by extension, RentPayment) is an ISO of Chase Paymentech. YapStone also offers other services that are similar to RentPayment, such as Vacation RentPayment, Storage RentPayment, DuesPayment, and InnPayment. The company operates at 2121 N California Blvd. Suite 400, Walnut Creek, California 94596 and is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank NA in Walnut Creek, California. Matt Golis is listed as the CEO of RentPayment.
- Sales & Marketing: RentPayment does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received many complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: RentPayment appears to offer a month-to-month contract through YapStone that may or may not include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: RentPayment has received more than 30 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: RentPayment has a “B” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 56 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With RentPayment