A YapStone Subsidiary
RentPayment (rentpayment.com) is a payment processing platform designed specifically for collecting rent on properties and housing. Launched in 1999, RentPayment is a subsidiary of YapStone Inc. that enables tenants to pay rent to landlords and property owners via credit card, debit card, e-check, phone or text message. There is some evidence that YapStone (and, by extension, RentPayment) is an ISO of Chase Paymentech. YapStone also offers other services that are similar to RentPayment, such as Vacation RentPayment, Storage RentPayment, DuesPayment, and InnPayment.
RentPayment Location and Ownership
The company operates at 2121 N California Blvd. Suite 400, Walnut Creek, California 94596 and is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank NA in Walnut Creek, California. Matt Golis is listed as the CEO of RentPayment.
RentPayment Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: RentPayment appears to offer a month-to-month contract through YapStone that may or may not include an early termination fee.
- Complaints & Service: RentPayment has received more than 40 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: RentPayment has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 86 complaints and 26 reviews in the past three years.
- Sales & Marketing: RentPayment does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received many complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With RentPayment
RentPayment Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your RentPayment merchant account statement. Not with RentPayment? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any credit card processing statement. We've already found $1,156,834 in hidden fees this year! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free!
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.