Online Payments for Many Different Sectors
Founded in 1999, YapStone Inc. (yapstone.com) is a global merchant account provider offering cloud-based web and mobile payment processing. Formerly known as “Paymerica,” Yapstone primarily offers payment processing solutions for property managers. Most notably, the company is a payment processing partner of growing vacation rental platforms like Homeaway and VRBO. There is some evidence that the company is an ISO of Chase Paymentech. YapStone offers multiple variations on its RentPayment processing platform, including VacationRentPayment, HolidayRentPayment, StorageRentPayment, InnPayment, DuesPayment, and ParishPay.
Yapstone Location and Ownership
Yapstone is located at 2121 N. California Boulevard, Suite 400, Walnut Creek, California 94596, and is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank NA in Walnut Creek, California. Tom Villante is the chairman and CEO of YapStone.
Yapstone Review Table of Contents
- Sales & Marketing: YapStone does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received many complaints about its sales practices.
- Costs & Contract: YapStone appears to offer variable contract terms and pricing with strict cash reserve and chargeback policies.
- Complaints & Service: YapStone has received more than 110 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: YapStone has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 80 complaints in the past three years.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With YapStone
YapStone Statement Analyzer
Find hidden fees, pricing errors, and overcharges in your YapStone merchant account. Not with YapStone? That's ok, we can find excessive fees in any statement. In fact, We've found $725,402 in total hidden fees in 2019 already! Submit a recent statement to try it out for free.
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.