Online Payments for Many Different Sectors
Founded in 1999, YapStone is a global merchant account provider offering cloud-based web and mobile payment processing. Formerly known as “Paymerica,” Yapstone primarily offers payment processing solutions for property managers. Most notably, the company is a payment processing partner of growing vacation rental platforms like Homeaway and VRBO. There is some evidence that the company is an ISO of Chase Paymentech. YapStone offers multiple variations on its RentPayment processing platform, including VacationRentPayment, HolidayRentPayment, StorageRentPayment, InnPayment, DuesPayment, and ParishPay. In 2019, YapStone partnered with Priority Technology Holdings (Priority), a leading provider of merchant-acquiring and commercial payment solutions.
Yapstone Location and Ownership
Yapstone is located at 2121 N. California Boulevard, Suite 400, Walnut Creek, California, and is a registered ISO/MSP of Wells Fargo Bank NA in Walnut Creek, California. Tom Villante is the chairman and CEO of YapStone.
Yapstone Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: YapStone appears to offer variable contract terms and pricing with strict cash reserve and chargeback policies.
- Complaints & Service: YapStone has received more than 200 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: YapStone has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 28 complaints and 3 reviews in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: YapStone does not appear to hire independent sales representatives and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With YapStone