A Possible DBA of Merchant Services, Inc.
The Small Business Growth Alliance (SBGA) is a merchant account provider that claims to be headquartered in Henderson, Nevada. The company lists Merchant Services, Inc. as a partner/product and there is a great deal of evidence indicating that the SBGA is simply a DBA or subsidiary of Merchant Services, Inc. Vanguard Web Management, MCA, FedEx, and QuickBooks are listed as other partners or products of SBGA. In addition to providing merchant accounts, the company advertises Clover as a POS solution.
Small Growth Business Alliance Headquarters and Ownership
Merchant Services, Inc., is a registered ISO of Wells Fargo Bank, N.A., Walnut Creek, California, while the SBGA is located at 10624 S Eastern Ave #360, Henderson, NV. It should be noted that this address appears to be a UPS Store, which means that the physical company is probably located elsewhere. The SBGA website states that its electronic payments are provided by Merchant Services, Inc., and 2 executive-level employees of Merchant Services, Inc.—Jason Moore and Robert Parisi—are the president and director, respectively, of SBGA.
Small Business Growth Alliance Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Small Business Growth Alliance appears to offer a three-year contract with an early termination fee of $495.
- Complaints & Service: Small Business Growth Alliance has received more than 50 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Small Business Growth Alliance has an “A+” rating and has received 39 complaints and 31 reviews in the past 3 years. The company has been accredited by the Better Business Bureau since 2013.
- Sales & Marketing: Small Business Growth Alliance appears to hire independent sales agents and has received a moderate-to-high number of complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Small Business Growth Alliance