SMB Global Overview
A Provider Focused on High Risk Business Types
Founded in 2016, SMB Global is a merchant account provider that primarily caters to high risk and hard-to-place business types. The company claims to be partnered with 15 domestic and offshore banks, which gives it the flexibility to process payments for the adult, collections, e-cigarette, firearm, online furniture, multi-level marketing, nutraceutical, online gambling, and travel industries.
SMB Global Location and Ownership
Tyler Heugly is the president of SMB Global, which is located at 6783 S Redwood Rd Suite 103 West Jordan, UT.
SMB Global Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: SMB Global offers variable pricing depending on each merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: SMB Global has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: SMB Global does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau at this time.
- Sales & Marketing: SMB Global hires independent sales agents but has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With SMB Global
Our unbiased reviews are supported, in part, by helping you find highly rated merchant accounts. You can learn more here.