International E-Commerce and High Risk Processing
Founded in 2013, Truevo is a merchant account provider that serves both standard-risk and high risk merchant sectors. Online gaming, gambling, traveling, and entertainment are among the industries the company services. The company was originally named “Swish Payments” but rebranded to Truevo in 2017. Truevo claims to offer European CBD merchant accounts, but this service is unavailable in Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, France, Germany, New Zealand, Russia, Slovakia, and the U.S. The company also advertises a virtual POS platform to facilitate MOTO transactions.
Truevo Location and Ownership
Truevo lists its headquarters at MWH Building, 1st Floor, Oratory Street, In-Naxxar NXR 2504, Malta. Dave Liu is the founder, chairman, and executive director of Truevo.
Truevo Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: Truevo offers variable contract terms depending on each business’s type, location, and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: Truevo has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: Truevo currently does not have a profile with the Better Business Bureau.
- Sales & Marketing: Truevo does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With Truevo