Payment Processing for High Risk Industries
UniBul Merchant Services is a merchant account provider that specializes in payment processing for high risk business types. Founded in 2007, the company does not list an acquiring bank on its website, but it is likely partnered with a number of backend processors and acquirers in order to serve its international and high risk merchants. One of these backend processors appears to be First Data, and there are some sources that list the company’s acquiring bank as Wells Fargo.
UniBul Merchant Services Location and Ownership
UniBul is headquartered at 71 Commercial Street Suite 110, Boston, Massachusetts. Metodi Slavenov is listed as the founder and CEO of UniBul Maerchant Services.
UniBul Merchant Services Review Table of Contents
- Costs & Contract: UniBul appears to offer variable contract terms depending on the merchant’s business type and processing history.
- Complaints & Service: UniBul has received fewer than 10 public complaints.
- BBB Rating: UniBul has an “A+” rating with the Better Business Bureau and has received 0 complaints in the past 3 years.
- Sales & Marketing: UniBul does not appear to hire independent sales agents and has not received any complaints about its sales practices.
- Rates & Fees: How Merchants Got The Best Rates With UniBul